View Single Post
Old 18-10-2019, 07:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Found Goat
One thing I’ve observed over the years is that there seems to be less people into decorating for this holiday and less into trick-or-treating. The observance of All Hallows Eve might very well be on the decline and, who knows, maybe in ten, twenty years time, it will have gone the way of the turnip.

This gradual decrease in the observance of Halloween may be the result of many who have had their fill of sweets or, more likely, the fact of an increasingly multicultural society, which includes other spiritual faiths that do not observe this holiday on account of it conflicting with their strong religious beliefs.

I don't know where you're at Goat....but here on the Texas Gulf Coast...Halloween and its side kick Dia de Los Muertos are bigger than ever and people are decorating (and spending money on Halloween decorations) like I've never seen!

Come October 31st....I'll be out with my two oldest grandsons and rocking a Godzilla outfit!

I can't wait! It's gonna be fun!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!