Thread: KARMA
View Single Post
Old 20-06-2019, 03:57 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I have a tendency now not to be surprised or mad at what happens in my life...
I was tossed a couple of curve balls in my normally easy life recently (pretty darn big curves, if I must say ...not simple
proverbial dents in my car!)...but I

saw them as (tho, hugely inconvenient, bordering on irritants that can cause slitting of the throat) , as Pretty Cool...
since obviously I was shown I was not as detached from this world as I thought..

(tho, I saw since I handled these things so well,....haha, I kinda saw I was actually lol )

The curve balls were just at the right time, just perfection...did I plan these before I came here?
Maybe..Maybe the plan was much bigger turmoil....
BUT, my point in writing is: Don't you find when you get over something...it doesn't happen anymore...
you have 'overcome ' it.
Now, there can be bigger and better curve balls...but not the same ones anymore.

You have knocked those pins down once and for all.

Just chatting with you cuz you seem to have a good head on your shoulders, girlfriend.

Yes, I see that. I have experienced learning to adapt instead of resist and found that resistance causes something to persist and adaptation moves us forward. It is a kind of Jedi Mind Trick, really. These are not the droids you are looking for... We get to choose how we respond. I had to learn it the hard way, thinking I had a very hard life and that no one understood me. Now I have a comfortable life with very little strife, but I do have worries that I have to talk myself out of sometimes. And now, I speak in the moment instead of letting something stew for ever.