Thread: Crows
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 08:18 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by headincloud
You may be drawn to Native American Spirituality it's teachings are profound and crow through this system signals the gateway to the supernatural, might be worth checking out.

Thank you headincloud. I see there's a crow tribe called the Apsaalooke. It all looks very interesting so I'm going to have a good look into the overall Native American teachings, thanks for the info.

Interestingly, I had 2 interviews in the same day last week and as I walked through the gardens of the place of my 1st interview a crow 'cawed' at me from a tree outside the door I was about to go through. I could only see one and I stepped back and said, 'hello' before I continued on my way in. Then as I was walking across a grass verge to my 2nd interview later in the afternoon I saw a single crow in a tree on a lower branch at head height to me which was odd, they normally like to be high up but it was silent, just watching so I gave it a nod and went into the building for my interview. Neither were there when I came out of each interview

I've been a bit of a hermit for many days over the last 2 weeks so that day was interesting. The interviews themselves weren't the best either best part of both was seeing the crows.

Today I went for a walk and was 'cawed' at by a single crow in a tree above me that I didn't see until it announced itself. As I've not really been out and about much, seeing them has made me feel true joy. I seem to have developed a keen interest in crows