View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 09:26 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Are there 'Laws'?

I was a cook in many kitchens, once with a very famous chef...everyday chopping
onions for prep...I internally screamed to the Universe holding another cut finger...
"I will NEVER cut myself again cutting onions....whatever lesson I am supposed to be learning, it will NOT be this way!!!"
Period....with clenched teeth, I spoke to every saint, angel, guru, and God out there listening...
see, with great will power and determination.

And I never have...and never will....43 years is a long time.
(And so many, many other things after that.)

We have the power as co- creators within us being made in the image of God.
To me that is just the way it is...a Law...just as doubt yourself and
your own power? That is a Law of Blocking, ha ...or not allowing it to be...
as explained, a Law means it crosses all planes, is everywhere...it doesn't matter
if it is believed or not, it is the way the Creator's Brilliant System just works.
Period...for me. That belief is unshakeable in me.

My input.

That reminds me of the time my Grandfather's Wife wanted to put him in a Nursing home. I knew it was wrong for him and she was just doing it out of anger. He can't be alone, but he can walk, talk, feed himself and hold a decent ( if somewhat crazy) conversation.

My Mom told me that the next day they were going to go look at a potential Nursing home. I said, " Oh no, she's not! She will NOT put my Grandfather in a Nursing home! He does not belong there!". I was furious and I just knew someway, somehow I WOULD put a stop to it!

Turns out, I didn't have to do anything. As soon as my Mom said she wasn't going with her, she backed down. She said she was just angry. Well, so was I LOL!