View Single Post
Old 22-08-2017, 02:26 PM
Master
I went through something similar a while back, it seemed to be After the Kundalini activation though. I remember it started with the root chakra - so severely that I couldn't have a bowel movement for 21 days - ended up at a doctor.

Then it moved to the sacral and that whole thing lasted for maybe 6 months,

then the crown, fortunately that one was only a few weeks, but I'm sure there really were invisible tarantula's crawling around on my scalp! lol

then Heart chakra for months, or maybe a year even.

Then the third eye - that went on for several years - it would wipe me out when it got really activated and only sleep would normalize it again. I remember it being so activated I could barely drive and walk and my face would be numb except my nose which felt like a swarm of bee's were circling it. It made me miserable and any little thing, like a friend thinking of me, or a police man around the corner with a radar detector, would set it off - any psychic activity at all and it would blast wide open and fry me.
I had to quit meditating because that would blast it open in just minutes and I'd be fried and fatigued the rest of the day. When it would go active it would welt up and turn red like another eye was in there trying to push through. People would ask me if I ran into a wall or got hit because it was so visible. I messed with all sorts of stones and things trying to find one to close it, finally found a couple that sort of helped and made a crown to hold them over the third eye - it gave me a little relief.

After about 5 years they all normalized and I've not had problems since, but it did take a while.

Sorry I don't have any useful advise to offer, except encouragement that 'this too shall pass'. I remember asking here in the forums when I was going through it same as you.