Thread: I need advice
View Single Post
Old 23-07-2017, 04:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by auroragirl
Best advice ever! I really feel different after reading your responses. I live too much in the future, worrying and over thinking. I have to appreciate the present more because that's when amazing things happen.

What are your thoughts on goals? I feel like I have periods in my life where i'm super happy and then I come across someone or something that tells me I need grand goals. After I set goals I think way too far ahead and I get anxious. Can people live without goals? Can we live with just a clear vision of what we want now, and now, and now and just let it unfold?

Auroragirl,

....am very glad you found our advice helpful. To answer your specific questions about goals, I believe the highlighted text below (from the "How Reality is Created" portion of Frederick Dodson's excellent site I previously referenced)...will go a looooooong way toward answering them:

Do not project too much into the future. Creating reality is all about bringing the life of your dreams into the today. If you have too much of “When I do this and that, THEN I can be that” you are postponing the good life into the future…where it will never happen. When you are impatiently waiting for something to manifest, when you are asking yourself when and how your desire will manifest, you are projecting into the future. When you are looking for evidence from the so called “Universe”, you are projecting into the future. If you feel the truth of something, if your body feels the truth of something, then it WILL manifest somewhere on the timeline. Then you do not need to hope for the future, wait around, or ask “when, how, and where”. When Reality Creators speak of “letting go” or “giving up all expectation” they are not talking about letting go of the desire, they are talking about letting go of the pressure and the limiting expectations as to where, how and when something manifests. My bold.

And if I may be so bold, as to acknowledge the wisdom in Melahin's excellent signature message: I am the flower, the tree, the vine. I am the path...

....as a Reality Creator, YOU are the path to your goals...not in the future, but now !

Hope this helps...
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 23-07-2017 at 07:18 PM.