View Single Post
Old 27-05-2016, 03:12 PM
Master
Fish I guess I wasn't being too clear?

Here is how I would describe my experience of the energy of the heart, when I feel love to some degree (not in contraction)

Sensation: wonderful, sometimes even painful but in a wow way, a good way like there is more happiness than I can contain (wish I could feel this way all the time)

Temperature: warm, sometimes hot when very intense (like the sacred heart of Jesus on fire)

Texture: fuzzy

The way it moves: spreading outwards radiating out into every cell like a sun beam moving throughout my body; when my heart is contracted (negative) it's that tight chest feeling like there's a knot there

Speed of movement: slow

How it effects your body: I feel like hugging everybody; my muscles all relax like I'm having a hot soak in the tub

How it effects your mind: I feel so energized like I can do anything; I want to save the world; I want to play music, make art, write love poems to God; I forgive and forget instantly; I love everybody; I love Love; I get religious; I feel healthy; I feel inspired and recharged; at the spiritual level it's like being in love, just loving love - rapturous and enormous, without end

Anything else: yes

I can only describe the heart chakra to someone in terms of their own peak experiences. If you have ever held a newborn baby sleeping on your chest, you might know what the warm fuzzies feel like; or hugging someone who you love and feeling them loving you back. Most people can relate to this. For those who have had spiritual experiences of the heart chakra, they would be aware of an even greater love experience than these - where the heart wants to explode with love that there is so much love in the space more than what the person thinks the heart can contain.

The heart chakra is what makes us into kind, compassionate people. I hope that everyone knows this chakra, if not any other.

Here is a sweet video of dogs greeting soldiers coming home. If this doesn't open your heart chakra, I don't know what will link

So this is what I meant by describing. Since I am researching energy (prana/chi/qi) experiences of the heart, I was more interested in that. But by all means share what you want if you want to.

Last edited by Uma : 27-05-2016 at 06:39 PM.