View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 01:03 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackfoxNZ
Yes people do broadcast their own propaganda/beliefs, both spiritually and physically, it’s also called religion, or people preaching about love yourself, listen to your spirit guides, god, we are all one, parents teaching their kids growing up, teachers at school, government people telling you to vote for them, shops trying to get you to buy a product, movies giving kids false hopes and expectations, etc
Weather they are consciously choosing to do so or have been emotionally manufactured into doing so I do not know yet,
as for listening to others thoughts, yea it’s fairly easy to do, I have been able to set up a energetic system which listened for a curtain thought/emotional level which I had viewed as being a sign that someone was very unstable (emotional and/or energetically) which would indicate that someone was under attack from a benign/spirit/entity, and in less than 20 hours I had picked up someone who had been “attacked” in this forum and was able to then talk to them and find out what was going on. My system was very inefficient but I do know of energetic systems which other entities use which can and do pick up much more than what I was able too while being a lot more efficient

I see, I see. I understand.