View Single Post
Old 21-10-2011, 08:01 AM
Master
Funnily enough nobody mentioned a good old dose of travelling through time and space because you can't change one without the other... I don't think... whatever!

Just let me say that experiencing this kind of travel... physically, changes nothing, unless your lookin' at a clock face I suppose but where would faith come into it then!!!

It happened to me once, and I felt extraordinarily blessed when I realised what had happened (which wasn't till later on) but I went about 15mtrs in space, while confined in an elevator, and most probably went back about 15 seconds.

At the time a few quite miraculous things were happening whenever I was about to meet this one friend. She needed to see such things, as were happening around me, to get her onto a particular openness, and I think the fact I didn't and don't profess a regular spirituality, mines alot more in the mud and grease of existence, and it was cool being the subject of such creative twistings of time, space and... wait for it!... arrangements!