View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 03:22 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by symmetricalsnowflake11
Hi all,

unless you're asking for help from yourself, or there was someone with you who you were asking. then you do in some way, even if it's a little believe in God. as one here said, give him a chance, but you must get to know him AND his Son Jesus! many humans on earth at one time either didn't believed. or refuse to believe and worship the ONLY true God and Jesus. as Jesus said it would mean our lives ,(John 17:3 And this is the way to have eternal lifeā€”to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, the one you sent to earth).

but now that do, they have learn from just looking at creation and thinking. that all this had to have come by something more than just "evolution". Jehovah God and Jesus knows all of us, better than we think!... we know ourselves. understand... think we can direct our own footsteps, but we can't. whenever we try, we often jack ourselves up. then of course we blame God.

but satan can and does control us, if we refuse to allow Jehovah Holy spirit in. satan even tried to attack Jesus, trying to get Jesus to worship him instead of his Father. but Jesus basically told him to step! satan knows he's going top be destroyed, (Rev. 12:12), and he's trying to take as many of us with him as he can. from experience i can truly say Jehovah God and Jesus had been with me trough trying times. and have answered so many of my prayers.

Jehovah sent his Son ,(John 3:16,17), so that we may be saved. and he didn't say I'm ONLY trying to save the ones who believes in me. true it's hard to believe in God for some, look at how messed up the world ,(people), are. but Jehovah and Jesus will soon do away with anyone who causes heartaches and trouble ,demons are included. soon there wil be peace on earth, and no one would have to worry again about bullies and wickedness ,(Psa. 37:9-11). peace