View Single Post
Old 15-04-2019, 10:36 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
My life has caused me to really want my own home and space totally to myself. And at the same time I have sensory overload issues when too many are around and me, even just talking.

But I would like to have a committed romance or still maybe a marriage.

I just do not know how it could work unless I date and marry another very similar to me-introvert?
And we keep to ourselves much of the time?

This last guy I dated was just like my sibling whom invited everyone they came across to visit, Yang out and spend the night. I swear I was going crazy and kept leaving to maintain my sanity and be at peace!

Hi MissCreativeSpirit,

I really do relate to what you say. After my spiritual awakening I too have become so sensory aware, beyond anything I could ever have thought or realised. So much so, apart from one, the relationships I've had just haven't been able to establish a connection beyond the conventional. It isn't so much wanting someone like me - it's finding someone who is a free spirit. Who simply sees the beauty in everything, in me - in herself for who she is. For us to be on the same wavelength, the same frequency

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking