View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 03:26 PM
Toolite

Sharing My Experiences

I've never asked a ghost to come before but, while being taught the gift spiritually I've had these experiences..

Once in the church back when I was being taught to go into spirit.. I was in the spiritual realm no particuliar place and as I was coming back I could hear words coming from my mouth - Saying God's Will over and over again.. and I'm in a pretty big church and the whole church was silent..

Once a friend of mine came into the church and she didn't look right so I went to her and she said it was her heart she thought maybe an ambulance should be called and next thing I knew was I pulled her close to me and one hand was placed on her heart and the other hand on her back and then I was sent into spirit but, words were spoken to her (which I didn't get to hear) and when I came back or out of the realm my hands were still on her but, she was dripping sweat and I looked at her and she looked at me and thanked God. ( I was shown healing because when you feel a vibration moving through you into someone that's a form of healing but, when they heat up -meaning the person or your hands that's healing too.. Like God knows how much to distribute but, that time A Spirit came and did the healing.

Once I was in church and passed my good friends mother and spoke these words " I am not going where you are going" then I looked at her because I would never in a million years say that to anyone.. And next thing I knew her mother was ushering in the church doing all kinds of things in the church (lol)

I'll stop there because I know I can't read long post... (lol)

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!