Thread: points and tips
View Single Post
Old 28-09-2006, 05:26 PM
Dariel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pounamu
To my understanding, dairy foods and eggs supply the cholesterol and other fats that are needed for the ascending body to grow into the crystalline cellular structure; and these fats are not supplied in sufficient quantity by the Vegetable Kingdom.

Pounamu, good point that our body need fats.
To my understanding we do get good fats from seed and nuts for example but yes it requires hard work to fill one's need of vital acid fats and is very difficult. I do take mine from purified fish oils caps even if I am vegetarian just to make sure I get them.

However, when going further on ascension process, I understand it in a way one should limit even those products coming from animal kingdom even if not eating animal itself. If looking at yogis, they do not touch products "which have eyes" or products "made of those which have eyes". But pure vegetarians without dairy products should have good knowledge of nutrition to be sure one gets all the nutritional ingredients one needs. And it is difficult.
But I have feeling or lets say I feel in my heart that when we do evolve spiritually to light and are far in our ascension process, the whole energies including also body changes in a way that we do not need eating in a same way. I do think we need to eat but I think body makes more out of pure light. My point is that highly evolved humas do eat only few times a day so the body need changes. We are able to get more higher vital force through antakarana from the higher levels of being. Our body is more light then. And in that moment it is quite possible that we just cannot consume those dairy products anymore. Basically it may be possible that then the high vibrational energies can trigger our glands to process some nutritiens we need... this is not a fact, this is what I have been thinking and it feel correct in my logical mind.

Well, as long as in this physical body and still on the way, it is better to make sure one has healthy nutrition and that the food we eat is as clean from toxins and additional ingredients as possible. I myself do eat eggs and some dairy products like cheeses even if I am quite strict on what I put into mouth.

Sorry for long post. I have been studing nutritional issues for 10 years just for interest so the subjects is pretty much close to heart ...

Dariel