View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 11:33 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Has anyone had communication from a loved one who now lives on another planet-dimension.

Yes the "betweenlife" includes many "dimensions" so perhaps this is not that simple. Or they may take R&R in the betweenlife and then move on to another "planet', Really haven't heard this written about.

Yet varied star systems have been the home of many of todays children, and that's still a possibility.

A medium friend suggested that my wife went to another planet after she left (Kris always felt it was an error she came to earth) but many of us likely feel that as well.

Anyway , has anyone communicated to someone they knew who now lives on another planet, star system ... or has described a wholly different dimensional reality "where" they now live.

I suspect many great souls aren't heard from ,as they live elsewhere, and don't feel the need to communicate with earth beings , except rarely.

Most souls who communicate don't seem to talk about their whereabouts or situation so perhaps this is uncommon. And not of great importance..
yet I'm curious.

A problem faced by humankind is that when considering the possibility of life elsewhere we try to link it to forms of life we currently know about. Everything else - by definition - is alien. We also may think in terms of life forms of our own 'vibrational frequencies' and hence also think of extra-terrestrials locations as alternative locations for lives beyond the one(s) we experience in the physical dimension.

Hence the notion of life on other planets whereas the reality is that there although there is life at other frequencies it's not necessarily (likely?) to be within our own universe. We can hunt our universe forever and we won't find what's not there....

Mostly, though, we're speculating - guessing - about life in other frequency bands and again guessing that other life-forms might communicate or interact with us. My feeling is that they can't and hence don't and won't....

But fantasy is an exciting element of life in-the-body and humans enjoy that fantasy.