View Single Post
Old 22-04-2012, 10:26 PM
Administrator
Hello

I think yes the bottom line is we are BORN into this path, its not a choice as it comes in with us. I see that with me kids , though I missed it til me first was 2....I saw it right off with the other two when I had them.

I too feel becasue I am so at ease with whom and what I am when I did have the "gift" of children come to me, I was open to them coming in to be ok with what they would be. I was told that by a reader, she said they SIMPLY KNOW becasue ye clearned that path for them to come into just being. I can see that with the childhood and teen year's I had, that I did a lot of work. I did maybe clear many a path.

I too do not know any other way and that is the hardest thing for other's that learn things as they go along to understand. To be told SIMPLY shut it off is not an option, its not possible for me to do. I can for a time dull the senses but its not off. I only did that once, and I honestly scared a few friends that can read me....to the point they feared I was "dead". I promised never to try that energy again.

I do admit its not easy to meet someone for the fist time and KNOW its the last time. The hardest is with someone so happy they are with child and that does not last.

We are all here in this time and place for a reason....while some of maybe feel we exit never knowing that we have all left our footprint in the sand as we all have left some DNA behind.

Lynn