View Single Post
Old 22-04-2012, 09:23 PM
Administrator
Hey Lynn,

I know exactly where you are coming from. i remember always looking at people and knowing when they were going to pass over, didnt matter if i knew them or not,the worst thing i think is knowing something is going to happen and you cant prevent it. two names kept being given to me for years and i can remember thinking is it one name or two, i couldnt figure it out i knew that i would meet this person but wasnt sure when and i knew i would go out with him,which i but i also saw where he would be going and that he wouldnt come home alive , i knew a motorbike was involved but he thought i was making it up when i told him, he went with a friend to france they were on a motorbike and they came off my boyfriend was killed instantly,
my grandmother was the only one that understood me no one else in the family had my gifts, my grandmother taught me a lot she was very down with nature and the Native ways, she also told me that i would follow the rest of my family as a healer, i had no idea what she was on about at the time. my great grandparents came from usa and canada which i never knew, i know i have got some native in me but dont know anything else, i think if i found them i would be able to answer a lot of my own questions, who do i take after etc, its frustrating being able to help others and not yourself , i had a niece she was a lovely little girl but when my sister in law was carrying her i asked if everything was ok with the baby. she said what have you seen so i told her there is something not right,my brother told me to shut up i didnt know what i was talking about so i said no more, three weeks later my brother phoned me and said that i was right there was something wrong with the baby she had edwards syndrome. they were told not to expect her to leave hospital, i said rubbish she will come home ,she did she lives until the age of 7 , a friend asked me how my niece was i said by this time next week and at a certain time she wont be able to fight anymore and she will pass over,
a week to the day and time that i said she took her last breath, ppl ask how i live with knowing such things, my answer is i was born the way i am its part of me i know no other way, so i know where you are coming from,

Namaste