View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 09:12 PM
Master
As you know Adrienne, I have posted about so many different signs on SF that me and my family have seen over the past few years ...... it would be very hard to pick the most unusual !!

Instead I will tell you about my most recent one.

Last Friday, me and my sister went to see a lady in her home who is a medium, hoping to get any kind of message or communication from departed loved ones.

I was getting ready at home beforehand, and took my watch out of my bedside drawer. Putting it on I noticed that it was 6 hours slow ..... very strange I thought .... someone must be sending me a sign !!

Anyway, the visit to the medium was a great success, and we both left feeling amazed and totally elated (I will post details soon)

The next day, me and my wife went for a walk around a local country village as we often do on a weekend. Before we left the house I put on the same watch, and checked the time.

The watch was correct, and the time was 12.35 ..... just after noon.

When we were walking round the village, we were discussing the previous nights events and how amazing it all was, and I also mentioned to Wendy about my watch, and how it must have been a sign to us that we were going to get some kind of message ..... I then joked " either that or the battery in the watch is running down !!"

As you know, we have had lots of watch and clock related signs before, so I was almost certain it was such a thing too.

Getting back to the car after our walk, we got in, and as I started the car I glanced at the clock on the cars dashboard ..... it read 2.05pm.

Then I glanced at my watch ...... it read exactly 12.00 ....... midday ......

I showed it to Wendy, and she checked her watch to make sure .... it was 2.05 pm.

My watch's second hand was still ticking, but the watch hadn't just slowed, rather it had gone backwards !!

Now I would say that someone was listening to our conversation as we walked, and made sure to us that we would be in no doubt about what we were seeing !!