View Single Post
Old 17-02-2012, 04:04 PM
Ambermay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste
I have reason to believe that my deaf Dalmatian, Dexter, who I have in this life, was also a dog that died, tied outside during a storm in Maui, Hawai, also in this life. I went for a visit there 30 + years ago. And the night before I left for home, this dog cried all night, under my bedroom window. For a lot of reasons, too long to go into for now, I could not save this dog, and it affected me terribly. Two weeks after coming home, I got courage, called my cousin (who I was visiting in Hawaii) and asked her if the dog had died, and she said, yes, he was lying dead outside, and the people put him in a trash bag, for garbage pick up.

Now, I saved Dexter's life, at one of the worst times in my life, and he had so many health problems, I often asked God, why ME, with this particular dog, who I had/ have such compassion for, that no matter what the dilema, I couldn't part with him for the world. He sleeps at the foot of my bed, and sometimes, during a storm, I would pat him and have thoughts like, you're finally loved and are safe with me.

The way I figured this out was, I talked to an animal whisperer, about Dexter's problems and anxiety, and she said that in a former life, he died, tied outside during a rain storm, and after he died, he was looking for his family on the other side, and couldn't find them, so he didn't take the time to rest between incarnations, and do his life review, but took the first dog body available, and that is why he is in the state that he is. Now this sounded strangely familiar to me, but I really didn't give it too much thought until one day I was driving home, and it hit me that Dexter was the dog tied outside in Maui, and I couldn't save him then, but saved him now Oh how I cried and cried, and I called the dog lady back, but said, even if she said I was wrong, I KNEW it was him; to which she said, that was him.

So, there's an example of an animal that met me and connected with me during this life, died, and came back and connected with me again, all in the same life.

Was this the type of example you were looking for, Ambermay?

Thank you very much Seleste... This is a wonderful story and an example that I was looking for.
Yes, I believe that what you said about your current dog being a fast reincarnation of the one you observed, and it speaks to me as so true.
That is how I felt about my Midnight as well.
Midnight not only displayed the character traits as such of killed Jilly, but also she keeps reminding me of her past life all the time. (too long to explain).