View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 08:22 PM
Master

hey :)

Quote:
I worry if I stop 'chasing' him in my thoughts, or in news as to what he's been up to - and move on with my life, I will lose him forever

this is your sword (mental barrier) that is preventing you. it's your reason and excuse to continue putting yourself through unecessary emotional torment.
ask yourself 'what is it I will lose?' what does he give you or offer to you that you will lose if you move on?
This becomes less 'spiritual' and more psychological. The higher perspective understanding is not a reality in this here and now. Being 'forever in love and together'

At some point, you know you're going to have to bite the bullet and move through the pain rather than waiting for him to return so the pain goes away.

Shift your focus from him, his life, his wife and move more into loving your own life and yourself. No rush. take your time in doing it.

took me years lol. Even still, I miss. But it'sa merry go round that never stops unless I move off of it.

At some stage, we need to realize. it's not 'their choice' but ours. What was their choice? us or someone or something else?
Now you make your choice. Put you first :)