View Single Post
Old 09-01-2018, 08:16 PM
Administrator
Hello

It is possible to feel that connection on a very strong level. We do not have to meet to feel the energy of someone that most likely is in our "Soul Family".

I would more be interested in why they are making a presence so felt around you and what they want to say. Maybe there is a message in the song your not getting ? That might well play into your life right now.

This too is possibly and "earth bound" wanting to cross over and your the one they can sense to help with that.

It too is possible that they are making you ready to meet them again in this lifetime. That Soul might well be in a new connection your to meet.

I have had this happen to me, that is how I met my now husband here on SF. We met before we met here from that soul family connection in past lives we had together. Too it took a long time for us to see this was the path forwards happening but a Medium we saw in England said it was all pre planned out by the Universe and it was in the "cards" so to speak.

Lynn