View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 06:06 PM
Pathfinder

Really need answers..

Hey guys! It’s been a really long time since I’ve posted in here! I’ve got a question or occurrence that I’m sure you’ll have the answer to!

Ive been practicing mediumship for about a year now and have a question about soul mates.

Ive learned that you can have multiple. There not always romantic.

So I’m pretty sure I’ve found another soul mate but never met them in person. They died recently and was just messing around and decided to listen to a song by the person and there’s definitely something at play here.

Being a medium this stuff doesn’t phase me. I’m listening to a song of his and driving home and all of a sudden I’m able to start slowlung sensing someone in my back seat. I’m even able to physically feel his knee pressing into the back of my chair and it’s him. He hasn’t left or at least the emotions he brought with him. Again I’ve never met him in person but the past 3 weeks I’ve listened to all of his music because I’m feeling so impulsively drawn to him.

I’ve mourned a loved one before especially a partner and this is what I’ve felt like. The emotions and connection is so strong. I’m thinking about it 24/7 trying to understand how this could happen or why this could happen.

So.. I’m asking if it’s possible to have a soulmate you’ve never met? Upon their passing your soul feels drawn to “find” them in a sense?