View Single Post
Old 26-08-2016, 08:45 PM
Knower

I'm curious to see what comes of this. So they discontinued the mustang lottery tickets, so the synch wasn't specifically about that, and they are still showing up all the time. I wonder what in the heck it could mean, I'm pretty new to specific synchronicities like this. A couple days ago while I was driving to work (25 min) there were 4 mustangs that I encountered, like directly behind me, in front of me. the day before there were like 5 that day. They are still showing up regularly at opportune times. Also given the beginning of my story at least, which was like a year ago when Mustang was first brought up, this could be some sort of long-term (months, years) synchronicity etc.... I'll be sure to revive this thread in the future if something amazing Mustang-related thing happens. For some reason I feel like this one might be like a puzzle, you just have to eventually fit the pieces together. I'm always open to signs and I'm always thinking, so if there was a message I'm sure (God/Universe) has faith in my ability to connect the dots, and I'm sure same goes for you guys. Also, just sharing some of my personal views (don't judge), but I have seen a cobra mustang around for a while, and when I first saw it (probably 6 months - a year ago) I associated it immediately (by intuition) with Kundalini/Shakti/Divine Mother that is in the form of a serpent. Maybe She's sending messages... just a thought. The mustang also symbolizes untamed ultimate freedom and that is exactly what Kundalini is about, seems to fit at least.

If nothing else comes, it was a good run lol