Thread: stop press
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 09:39 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
LOL....I'm not trying to test you or anyone else here, just trying to find out to keep in the loop but so far it's been like trying to grab a cloud.

Hence I suspect these "terms" being jargon and the underlying concepts not so much meaningless but individual. 5D has become an institution; has nothing really to do with one's ontology other than experiencing the more rarefied air of spirituality, a looking into one's inner world and sorting a few things out.

What the idea lacks is any form or context. Like, how can one know one's existing in this region? The world we live and survive in is 3D. Only death can free your soul from that. So it must be an interior thing. I can sense the trap of reading some nice "let's all ascend" blurb and pretending you've left the 3D but you're still set (or offset) against it.

Mind, pathworking using Qabalistic symbology is just as clubby! I got as far as Tifareth and am not sure if I want to take the plunge toward Geburah... oh dear me.

I think I'll become a DA (Divine Androgyne) Then I can't chase or be chased

One has to ask these questions in all sincerity. I don't want to buy a false hope.
even though 5d may have become an institution i HIGHLY doubt that many have even experienced it(yet).most were probably carted away to the nuthouse....back then i personally got a visit from mencap who were happy to put me there.thankfully i resisted that one and freed myself to get back out into the forest with my dog where i was actually able to come to terms with everything.even the mere thought of that possible outcome.shudder.they suggested i went and bought organic veggies and stuff.as if that would make a fekkin difference.blind trying to lead the blind n all that....go on ahead and become a DA(and i always thought that was a district attorney in america).UNTIL you actually experience the 5d FOR REAL you really havent got a clue.and im not trying to bash you.its frekkin HARSH when you first experience it.your world literally turns upside down.(and by the way when you do i will be by your side,helping you return to some semblance of sanity).remember that these are EARLY days in this mayan cycle,and most that are actually aware at this time are usually ones that have had meltdowns in the past and have actually been at the edge of the abyss,and are able to simply COPE with what is going on.my words are not delusional,they are not encompassed with accepted norms by people that have absolutely NO experience whatsoever despite what their egotistical understandings have led them to rationalise.and i do not judge.i encourage everyone to follow this path.there are rewards beyond what the ego is capable of imagining.its no easy path,but once taken be reassured that there are others like me that will pick you up off the ground when you fall.once a trust in the divine has been established(and that requires proof obviously)then it is only a matter of time before a direct link with the divine manifests.and im a frekkin NEWBIE???????yay seems like the word frekkin isnt considered obscene by the admins so i will continue to use this word until they deem that im offending....then i will find another....and another....my purpose here isnt to hurt,but it is to SHAKE UP....and i will continue to do so until either noone is listening or everyone is actually starting to find some truth in my words for themselves....and obv then i will continue some more....cant speak for you guys as to whether u can handle the shakeup obv.bit of humour helps also....but these discourses are intentionally designed to get u lot to move beyond ur egos and ur unbreakable and beautiful palaces of wonder that are ultimately forged in ILLUSION.(and by the way feel free to test me back....i WELCOME challenges)-remember the purpose of all of this is to raise the consciousness(and with it the very vibration) of the planet.why would i be afraid of helping to fulfill my mission?again i recognise that this is 5d thinking.for real.why on earth would i wish to return to the dogmas of the 3d that are based in ego and fear?makes no sense right?(and so far you have been braver than most.dont be afraid to ask.....)i dont bite.well not really unless u fancy wallowing around in ur own self importance.in which case....maybe i will have to go find some more fertile ground to help others.im noticing that new posts are drying up.even within the week.is it cos peeps are actually pondering my words,or are they scared to come up with new postings in case i respond?trying to shove those words around time and time again in a circle with no actual progression towards the divine....dont care.teachings are correct.and true.incidentally my soulmate friend is more understanding than anyone ive met on this forum so far....because she has BEEN there already....and has chosen not to speak on this forum so far.....but she is watching....in case it helps,my thought processes are never about possession,never about being above,or superior....i may well be royalty,but that doesnt make me better than anyone else...or anyone is better than me for that matter.join in the discussion IF YOU DARE basically....i PROMISE to rip apart any false illusions,i PROMISE to promote and elevate true thinking.i PROMISE to help all of humanity to BECOME.come and BECOME or get ripped into BECOMING....or not hey!!!!(or go back and skulk in the shadows with ur tf and ur dm and ur df and all ur other frekkin things that u havent got the first frekkin clue about)

Last edited by unicorn68 : 07-11-2017 at 11:05 AM.