Thread: Death. Yeah?
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2017, 03:21 PM
Knower

Dear Pluto

I f you allow me to ask, not about your felling, but what represents death to you?

For me due to my beliefs I think like a loved one that is going to travel far, with very little access to communication, but some day ahead, I will see and live together again.

So I don’t feel any sort of emptiness or felling of loss, just will miss for some time and that is all.

By this reason I don’t cry either in funerals, just for the record I missed my grandmother’s funeral, not because I didn’t like, au contraire I love and still love her very much, she was a very important person in my life! But I knew that I will not help her in any possible way being present but my prays for her since that day were more important than attend the funeral and forget her as everybody does…

All my family think in the same way, others outside family may asked about my absence and I don’t really care what they thought about…

Just for better understanding, the spirit from my grandmother still exist, and her body (who served for a purpose) was lying down in the coffin like and old close in a box to be disposed!

She still alive and helping me in their way and capacity and she knows I still love her and nothing really changed… I just don’t see her, but she is around us all the time!

My family is not special, it happens with everybody, they just don’t know!

Lack of information about afterlife gives the sensation of loss, separation and so one… poor people!

In case you would like to know more about this after like I suggest to read books on below link!

http://www.ssbaltimore.org/e-books.html

Good reading!