View Single Post
Old 17-05-2016, 05:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
I have a soft spot in my heart for Vietnam vets. They were the original front line grunts of this age of madness we've entered. The madness of our modern life has become commonplace, we barely blink at it anymore. But imagine what a generation of human beings must have felt, before that madness became the norm. They would have experienced it as absolute insanity. That was courage.

Starman, I was lucky in that I came to a depth understanding of the eternal soul and reincarnation, many years ago. I know now why we are born, why we are here, what happens when we die, and how and why it is we choose to come back again, over and over. The moment I came to these understandings, my battle with fear in life came to an end. I don't fear life anymore and I don't fear death. Death is rebirth into Spirit, which will once again become rebirth into Material. And sure, spirits and guides and family members appear at times to usher us back to Spirit. And we converse and discuss and plan with these spirits and guides and family members, before we come back to the Material once again. The great and wondrous story of human-spirit evolution, that's all it is really.

Baile, i believe that you are an empowered being.
you are empowered here-and-now.
you can choose to forgo the death experience while in this
present incarnation (verify this with your inner knowingness).
you do not require a "rebirth into Spirit", since you contain spirit now.
you are not separate from yourself.
affectionately, H:O:R:A:C:E