View Single Post
Old 13-02-2017, 02:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by baro-san
It's ridiculous how some people who pretend to "love"
This seems to be a bugaboo for you, you posted quite a bit in your other thread about the fallacy of love. If you notice I didn't mention the word love, at all. Rather, I speak of positive versus negative life outlook. Beliefs aren't real. People simply choose what they wish to believe. We construct our belief world based on the life-outlook choices we make. And we always have that choice: we can choose positive beliefs, or negative ones.

Understanding that about beliefs, one see that nothing Michael Newton writes here has any basis in reality. These are nothing more or less than his personal belief projections. His comments reflect his beliefs, not truths, and therefore reveal nothing whatsoever about "the Earth School." What they do reveal is his inner state. He is someone who has chosen to create negative spiritual beliefs for himself: antagonism, resentment, fear, and conflict.

The only question and point of discussion in this would be whether or not someone whose spiritual beliefs focus on negativity, antagonism, resentment, fear, and conflict, is spiritually advanced or not. Myself, I would say it shows he's not a very advanced soul. Advanced souls understand that our beliefs create the world we project. Believe in a benevolent universe, and that's the happy, positive reality one experiences. Believe in antagonism, resentment, fear, and conflict, and that is the world you will create for yourself, and will find yourself in.

Nothing to do with "love." Everything to do with positive, conscious belief choices. It's this simple: our beliefs are an illusion, they're projections and they mean nothing. So you're free to choose either positive beliefs, or negative beliefs. And your choice reveals your degree of enlightenment. That is my belief.