View Single Post
Old 10-04-2016, 04:41 PM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleMist
I'm sorry for not posting for a while, I had to bury my Dads ashes yesterday and I think it has started to hit me full on, that he's gone. I know he's still with me in spirit but I'm missing him terribly and am totally broken inside. I love my Dad so much and I miss him so much.

I feel this black hole and pain in my heart and soul that is like nothing I have ever felt before. My life just doesn't make any sense without my Dad.

I feel so low, I want to be with him, I want to hear his voice and know that he's there. I can't, so I've booked a counselling appointment, as I have to get help now.

It's what we go through when we lose someone whom we love dearly, like my son. It's been six years and your post makes me want to cry when I think of my son being gone, too. You won't ever stop missing him, that much I know. You'll be learning how to handle it slowly over time. It's not easy to remember what a good person they are, but it will come, slowly perhaps but it will come to remember with a smile and less tears. He left you with good stuff on which to live your life. Bless you!