View Single Post
Old 18-11-2017, 10:42 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Doesn't "physical" define the union, assuming "union" means "joining together of...?"
um not necessarily.couldnt a telepathic communication,a spirit bond that is unbreakable that you are able to channel between each other also be defined as a 'union'?at least in the 5d that is...(and there is little physical about that one...)again lets go back to mirrors.we all mirror each other to a certain extent.but our twin is to my mind the ONE person on the planet that mirrors us PERFECTLY.our very deeper truths are being mirrored back.,music tastes,dog whisperer,wild,free,the list goes on and on.and whilst we complete each other,we are also independent of each other.we are also complete within ourselves.only our twin even gets close to this.personally ive never known anything like it.not within 10000 times.and i think ive had 4 true soulmate experiences along the way.and im still in touch with 3 of them.and took time out to speak to the fourth like 2 days ago to pass a message onto her to THANK her for teaching me how to LET GO.
anyways as always i tend to float off....maybe one day ill get the label of a bubble blower or something.but back to the point in question.to me the word UNION has absolutely nothing to do with 3d connection in a physical way.although it would actually be nice.....she is always sitting by my side anyway.....even if for now it is in the 5d.meh who made the rules anyway?not me thats for sure....