View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 09:02 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
It is not that your life has changed, only your preferences towards it has and it can be quite challenging to always have to re-invent yourself anew every day.

What do I mean?

Maybe it isn't that you don't enjoy watching TV or playing games anymore, but you no longer enjoy those shows you used to watch or those games you used to play.....time to watch some new shows and play some new games!

I don't watch commercial TV because I think it is load of trash...unmitigated **** and "reality TV" couldn't be any further from "reality" if it tried. If I want "reality TV", I will go and watch The Discovery Channel or Nat Geo Wild.

I love documentaries, travel shows, science shows... interactive entertainment for my brain...not to sit there and just "veg out" in front of the electronic babysitter...the "idiot box"....mostly now, I find what interests me on YouTube and watch those things instead.

As for games..I never was a huge "gamer" but go online and experiment with a few free gaming apps...I mean, there are millions out there, so even doing that should keep you busy for a while...

If, for some reason, you feel that you cannot do either of those things for whatever excuse you manage to come up with, then the issue has got less and less to do with a spiritual awakening and astral projection and more and more to do with a generalised major depressive disorder requiring medical help.

All the best.
I am not that fool to not understand whether it is a general depression or due the spiritual awakening astral projection. Anyway thanks for your suggestions.