View Single Post
Old 23-07-2019, 09:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
I-am-that-I-am, said Popeye the sailor man. LOL

Isness is ALL THAT IS! Fun to try to pin the tail on the donkey though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTrcuKSLTPU

Hello again, Happy Soul. High-Five, Ketz!
That being playfully said, getting down to 'earth' tacks, on the basis of pure logical postulation:

(1) There is (or was ) a power-full being-doing which 'spawned' our temperospatial, matter-n-energy-n-mind-n-spirit-flow filled (ever-ongoing as far as we can see) universe.

(2) Each of us is a mini-verse part of it.

I re-say about 'you' and 'me' what I once wrote:
"Whether you are young or old, male or female, black, white or color between; whatever your particular features and talents; whichever set(s) of people you ‘belong’ to; and whoever or however many you may be allied with — in ultimate terms, these are relatively minor factors and insignificant distinctions. Primarily and most fundamentally, you are a child of the Universe, sustained and governed by dynamics much greater than your own or those of any human grouping. [added now: 'You create your own reality' is just a childish fantasy in said context - not that you don't influence it's flow, mind you!] You may like what you want and attempt what you will, but you will effectively prosper and succeed only insofar as you identify and navigate the vital currents that surround and include both others and yourself, for, in the final analysis, we are all but little fish in Life’s much larger stream.

If you wish to be more than just a bouncing ball, pointlessly ricocheting off and between others around you; if your life is to amount to more than a ripple that simply dissipates as it traverses space and time—it is crucial that you understand and appropriately utilize the opportunity inherent in being an aspect of vibrant energy within a much greater, infinitely creative flow of energetic vibration.

Your life is a part of all Life, much the way the movement of a molecule in its membrane is an integral component of a drum’s total excitation. What you know as Life‑on‑Earth is the conjoint response of our global ‘drumhead’ to a cosmic ‘drumbeat’, partly a function of activity stemming from the sun itself and partly a function of planetary movements. Like a tuning fork, but with much greater complexity because of the tremendous multiplicity and mutuality of our involvement, we all [co-generatively] ‘vibrate’ together in reflexive co‑motion.

Our weather provides exemplary [physical-analogy] illustration: Responding to surrounding stimulus, air and water move in periodic patterns that moisten land surfaces and, eroding and dissolving them, mineralize our rivers, lakes and oceans. They thereby both pave the way for and stimulate further ‘vibrational’ developments. As the sun’s rays rhythmically excite elements of the earth, infusing them with power and catalyzing them into motion, they combine and recombine in ascending sequence, with repercussion building upon repercussion.

Your existence is suspended within a texture of ongoing flux, a personal dance within a cosmic symphony of progressive manifestation. .. "
Based on the postulates I have listed and logically expounded on, I assert that this is who, or what, 'you' are as an earthling, and this is your present predicament.