View Single Post
Old 21-06-2019, 06:45 PM
Master
I can imagine there's some variety in age and what sort of relationships you still have with people in this world. If you commit suicide in younger age and others will be sad about it you could reap a lot of bad karma I reckon. Not to mention all the missed things of life. If however you are old, and there's nobody left to love you.. well I don't think it will be much of a problem..

This is a sensitive topic but I'll bite. I can be controversial. Euthanasia has been a big topic in my country in recent years. It's legal but it was still a taboo subject, but now people are becoming more open about it. I think we have to ask ourselves what it means to be a human, and what we want out of that. If my body in old age were to stop functioning properly and when there are no loved ones around I don't think I would want to stick around. If you got no kids and no partner it will also mean you really are alone by that time. I think it could be an option to make the last journey into the mountains and die in a good place..