Thread: The "Event"
View Single Post
Old 26-04-2019, 05:19 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
Do you believe everything that comes through when you channel it?

Like does channeling = automatic truth? or is there some potential for errors and mistakes too?

This is a good question and probably has many answers. For me, all I can say about it is that I am human and all humans make mistakes. It depends also on what state of emotional vibration I am vibrating from. I believe the source of the information that I channel is absolute truth. Is it just, am I, as only the translator of the information, allowing the whole truth to come through, or only a smidgen of it. There is also the fact that any channel can only channel through their filters, their belief systems. Over the years of my life I have tried on certain truths and discarded many others. So the beliefs that I believe today are different than the beliefs I held in the past. I ask to be a clear channel, that the information that I channel is as clear as I can get it.

But if you look at channeling as, the channel is only the receiver and I tune in to the frequency, and translate the frequency into English, I am sure there is some information that just can't be translated into English, as language is a very limiting way of communicating. Words are limiting, and telling a story from a vibrational picture is really what is happening. I get a download of information and put it into my own words, but the download was never verbal.

I do believe everyone can channel and everyone has access to a pure source of intelligence and unconditional love that is outside our normal world. I think the more that one practices, the better they get at learning the "language", but that is true for learning anything. Channeling is easy to learn. I have certain practices that make it my own, and I surround myself with protection (therein another belief system I have) so that I feel safe and protected and that the information come from a higher source. I also believe that sometimes what I channel is for just me, but othertimes it is meant to be shared, even if it is only for one other person that needed to hear that on that particular day.

I have learned to trust the information, and it has never led me wrong. It has brought faith back into my life when I didn't remember I had any, at a time when it was to be most needed, and it changed my life completely and forever.

It is sort of like, you can't unring a bell.