View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 08:32 PM
Master
Protection comes through being in a high enough frequency state that you repel lower frequency beings.
Psychic Shielding is also helpful as is a regular practice of Cleansing and Purifying and moving your frequency back into higher states daily and after being around any low frequency situations, locations and inter actions.

There are many modalities to accomplish the above. None are particularly better than another - it's all what you most feel comfortable with. The act of shielding, cleansing or purifying is just a model, something to keep the brain busy while the actual work is done from a deeper state. The Intention and Follow-through are the most important things.

Personally I use Kyanite to deep clean my auric field and body and Selenite and Flower Essences to raise my frequency.
Effective shielding was developed through trial and error from trying and type and noticing how it affected others around me. Over time I nuanced it into something very comfortable for all.
For example - mirror shielding bounces back energy at the person sending it out. This is a very bad thing if the person is projecting a bad mood. They will just totally melt down right in front of you with all their anger bouncing straight back and multiplying on them.
Invisibility shielding will affect your social life and isolate you and people will literally Not Notice you.
Shielding in Roses might attract lots of insects and bee's.
A waterfall gently diffuses incoming energy's in a pleasant way, watering down peoples strong energies.

So think about a mental construct for shielding that accomplishes what you want.
I sort of go with an air filter model - multiple layers filtering various things out and toning them down - like stagnant, chaotic and low frequency energies. I want to be aware of everything but not caught in dramas and polluting energies, - so my filter system knocks down and transmutes those energies while still allowing the base information to come through. I also want to be aware of anything trying to enter my field and an alarm if someone dangerous or a dangerous being comes into the general area outside my field so there are layers to accomplish that.
It's more complex than the basic shields, but my life is serving the public in the arena of Spirituality and Energy, and as we say, 'bright lights attract bugs' so a little more is called for. Trial and error will teach you the most appropriate shielding for your situation.

For working with spirits/mediumship in addition to the above mentioned considerations and practices - you'll want to get to know your Team, those guides and angels that work with you and always have them present when acting as a Medium.

Only allow spirit contact when you are in your most loving state of being - never when in a bad or even bored mood or having not done your regular work of cleaning, purifying and adjusting your frequency upwards - this is an invitation to lower frequency beings - because you now resonate at their level - you are in their neighborhood....... and there's some bad neighborhoods just out of sight.