View Single Post
Old 21-05-2017, 06:48 AM
Newbie ;)

Life Path 11 - Need Advice

Hello, I am a Life Path number 11 (Feb 6, 1983) and I need help with specifically that very number 11. But first let me explain what's going on with me.

I've been experimenting with numerology and name changes for a couple years now and it has made me gone through many transitions to learn how it works and how to balance my life with it. Although I've learned a lot, I think I might have messed a bit with the vibrations doing that. I've gone up and down with it and it has driven some people crazy because of my personality changes. Then I discovered that by choosing a favorite number and concentrating on it, it seems to have overwritten everything, even though my name and my birthdate were still dormant. So for a long time now, I was pretty stable with number 6, which is also based on the day of my birth.

But now I'm turning to 11 with hesitation. Once I've tried that number for 2 weeks and it gave me fears for no reason. But I'm looking at my Life Path with consideration that it's something that's been with me all my life. Because I chose other numbers, I have no idea if my Life Path has been active or turned off the whole time. I didn't seem to have those 11 personality traits at all. So why now? Why should I pick that number? Well, if Life Path is an important part of our lives, then that's something I shouldn't really run from, right? I know that all numbers have both pros and cons and 11 is no exception either. But my questions are, how can I handle 11? How can I not have fears and phobias when I use that number? Since 11 is both masculine (1 and 1) and feminine (1+1=2,) that should give me some courage, shouldn't it? Or are the fears and phobias written by others as simply a state of mind? One last thing, I've read countless websites on numerology 11 and some of them seems to be copied and pasted from others, so I wonder if anyone knows the right one I should read about numerology 11. Thanks for reading!