View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 08:34 PM
Suspended
Hiya Tobi

*puts hand up*

The experience that made me question everything happened a few years ago. The deceased person was someone I knew reasonably well from childhood, but wasn't that close to. He was a good 10 years older and when you're young, that's quite a gap. I hadn't seen him for many many years and found out he had committed suicide. The experience was probably around 5 years after he took his own life. I hadn't been thinking about him and if I'm honest, probably hadn't thought of him for years.

I had the classic OBE and went through the nearest wall to change the environment. I found myself on a very empty, but very clean and vibrant street. Everything looked like it had just been washed. I mentally requested that I meet 'someone' (meaning anyone, to chat to) and saw P coming towards me. He looked scruffy and unshaven and quite out of place with the environment. When I recognised him, I rushed over and gave him the biggest hug. We strolled down the street hand in hand and I asked him where he was, how he was doing and so on. We had a good natter. I asked if he lived here. He shook his head and told me he wasn't anywhere as nice as this...but he was in the best place for him at the time. This didn't worry me - in fact it felt very natural as he told me. We continued talking for a while and slowly but surely I lost lucidity and fizzled out.

I have seen him once more, a couple of years later. This was in a lucid dream in a bar. He was with friends. I spotted him and went bounding up so pleased to see him again. I think his friends thought I was a long-lost lover or something!

I asked him this time if he planned on coming back to earth at some point. He told me he hadn't made his mind up yet. He looked really happy with his friends.

Would love to hear your experience(s) too.