View Single Post
Old 25-01-2018, 12:46 PM
Master

Oh, gosh. Here's another "adventure" read. I forgot, I was an avid Sylvia Browne fan in my 30's and read every book she wrote (except for some of the later ones) cover to cover. But this was years before. My most fav book of hers is ... well, there are 2 with practically the same name, and I always mix them up. It is either The Other Side and Back, or Life on the Other Side. Her vision of what I called back then Heaven was amazing and miraculous and I took it as mine instantly. I much preferred it to the sitting on the clouds playing harps version that the church taught me as a kid.

And one of the fun things about Amazon.com is you can do a Quick Look into a book for free and read a bit without having to buy it :) I think Seth Speaks used to have about 3 chapters on there, but they did change things up a bit, so I'm not sure that's true anymore.

Oh, and the other thing she said that I believed instantly. There is no devil, the church made him up. That rang true for me, rang throughout my body. And only someone who has grown up in the Catholic church as a small child can really understand what it means to get rid of that belief.

But one thing Sylvia believed in, which is understandable since she was always psychic, is that you either have it or you don't. She didn't believe you could learn to be psychic, or that everyone is psychic. So I believed her, and never in a million years did I think I ever would be one.

So take everything you read with a grain of salt. It is truly different for everyone. But that book is well worth a read (whichever one it is LOL).