View Single Post
Old 25-01-2018, 12:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee47
Thanks Nameless. You are too generous!

Now I am going to try to give you a hyperlink to a thread you may already be familiar with, but I do not know how to make hyperlinks and I want to figure out how to make them.

Besides, you deserve homework, too. lol

So, here is a link to the spirit guide sparrow thread that I've been reading today. This is really good stuff. I posted a few times and got answers, which I cut and pasted for my own records. If I find the pages where my posts and responses are, I should make a hyperlink.

So much reading to do! Love, love, love it!

Hmmm.... I guess I don't like the word Homework, because I have so much in my life right now, so we can change the word Homework to pleasure/adventure reading I purchased 3 programs lately from Mindvalley, and I am loving them, but it's hard to find the time. So thank you, I have seen the thread but never dived in.

It's too early in the morning here for hyperlinks. I need my coffee first. I don't know what a hyperlink is. But if I did it, yeah me! If you are referring to how to post a link just to one post, someone on this site long ago showed me how. You click on the number showing on the post in the upper right, and it opens a new window. Then you copy and paste the link. I open up 2 SF's at the same time so I can accomplish this because I don't want to lose track of where I am in the first place.

Glad you are loving the reading. BTW, I still haven't made if very far into Opening to Channel. It seems I got what I needed early in. And I skipped around at some point. When I wanted to learn how to verbally channel and I was stuck, I did purchase the book as a CD and cheated and did it the easy way, but that is what unstuck me. However I devoured the Seth books (the first few) like I was on a personal mission. Everyone is different in who they are called to read, what rings their bells. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Orin, and have read a lot of her other books, a few chapters in. I like Sanaya's audio meditations and have listened to many hours of those over the years. There is one specific thing that helped me a lot when I was "kicking some blocks around" as Seth directed, early on before I could channel - and that is in - I think - the very 1st chapter of Soul Love. It is where you meet your selves...fearful self, worry self, the list goes on for me BTW...as the children you were when you created these selves, and you "grow them up". Really intense stuff. I removed a lot of blocks from that process over the years. And I worked on my life theme of Rejection/Abandonment. And it was really miraculous. Once I got rid of that, and grew some children up, I could channel. It was just there. Seth calls it ... shoot I can't remember exactly, but something like sweeping the leaves out of the way and keeping the connection open, clear of debris, so you can become a clearer channel.

Or maybe that was just me, and I had some things to address first :)

The one and only time I read Seth Speaks all the way through, I was literally pulled to it when I was in a book store. That's a fun story for another time. And I started reading it in the parking lot! And dived into it when I got back to where we were staying and read some more, then some more when we got home from vacation. And a lot of it was incomprehensible to me. He gets very scientific, and my brain doesn't work that way. It's the first time in my life I read something I didn't understand and kept reading on. Really kinda wacky on my part but light bulbs were flashing for me.

Gonna go get coffee.......(here's me running away - there's probably an icon for that LOL).