View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 09:55 PM
Sangress

Quote:
Do you ever wonder about your old body(ies) and try to find them...or is it like moving house - once in the new place you hardly ever think about the old one?

Does this mean that the soul you swapped with leaves earth because whilst you were evading death, they were wanting it and so entered a physical body they knew was close to death?

Depends if you wanted the physical body in the first place. And whether the "switch" is willing and deliberate is another matter too.

I wanted to get my body back one time, I had actually been (excuse the language) screwed over when someone dragged me out when they were at the point of death. I died in their body.

Being ignorant and angry, I went for revenge and did the same back to him. To be specific, I took someones body who was very close to him, his wife, and ensured that "I" would die via suicide, then I stepped out of the body and pulled him into it. I am not proud of doing such a thing, it was beyond his own cruelty, but I was very upset and during that life (as with most of my lives) I was not what you may call an honest citizen. I know that is no excuse, but it is worth an explanation.

Unfortunately, switching to a vacant body was too difficult of me to do. I moved into my own body after he had left, I was too late, my body was dead. I never got my body back.

I later tried to find his wife's soul, to apologize and beg for forgiveness and help her. I never had any luck with that, she was nowhere to be found.

Soul Exchanges are each a fairly unique case, you'll find that the motives and reasons for them change according to how it happened, when it happened, who it happened too and what happened before the exchange.

Quote:
It sounds like you have done this multiple times - has this been over several lifetimes? It seems that it would be unusual for one person to experience so many of them (at least I have the impression that this is a rare phenomenon which would be considered a solution only in unusual circumstances). Were the exchanges your own choice because it is a solution you are accustomed to?

I don't mind the questions. You don't get a chance to speak of these things often. This could help a lot of people at some point in their lives.

I've done it 22 times. Not in a row, of course. This is over about a hundred lifetimes (I tend to loose count though because after a while lives tend to blend into one another, so it's only a vague guess.)

8 of my soul exchanges were by choice. 6 were by accident. the rest were enforced upon me against my will in different ways and for numerous reasons.

As for why I've had it happen so many times. I suppose all I can say is that I have either very bad luck, or very good luck.