View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 06:10 PM
subtleobserver

I don't think we are God

I don't think we are all God. For me God is so Perfect, that it is impossible for Him to take on form like us and make the kinds of mistakes that we make. I feel that we are all part of God's Creation. Creation radiates from God as a natural thing. Creation is the radiation of God. Within this radiation, certain elements crystalize and form spirit-seeds. We evolve from out of these spirit-seeds. The seeds have the potential to become perfect, but do not necessarily become perfect. In their perfection though, they will still stay within the radiation of God, which is Creation, but they cannot enter into God directly, since they bear nothing of God's Essence. This is not the same as saying we are all God, because I don't feel we are. It's like saying Hitler is God.

How about we say that we are all spirits that have condensed from out of the radiation of God in Creation and we have to attain to perfection together? Or just simply, we are all spirits in Creation who have to attain perfection with the help of one another?

Wishing Light and Love!