Thread: My Friend Joan
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 11:13 AM
Master
My Friend Joan

Thanks everyone who sent healing to my beautiful friend Joan, Joan passed away yesterday in her sleep. She was only diagnosed 3 weeks ago with brain cancer which was inoperable, she was never a believer in any religion and knew nothing about spirituality but she said to me just not long before she passed away, thanks for showing me the way. Its funny because when I use to talk to her about the way I see things, she would just listen and never say anything, I use to think she must thought I was mad lol, but she must of taken in everything I said. She excepted her death very bravely and contented. I told Joan that you were all sending her healing which really made her feel calm and at peace, I believe that your healing also helped Joan to pass away so easily and quick, which she wanted. Joan wants me to sing a song that my friend Nightspirit and I wrote together, some of you might know the song, its called, Butterfly Friend, it was actually written for Nightspirits husband Gary, who also died of cancer, I'm too scared to sing it at the funeral so I'll play it over the sound system. So a big thank you to all of you again, love Robert.