View Single Post
Old 06-12-2022, 07:30 AM
Master
When and how does thought become action, in as manifest? It is not necessary that the form apparatus must act in word or deed. Affirmation, invocation, can give rise to currents that give shape to thought, if focused and held with resolve. In fact, we may say we’ve manifested our reality in linear time.

Another example ~ take Milarepa. He brought about a fierce storm by employing focused thought … later repented but that’s another matter. His case is well documented.

About black magic, well, if we offer a pivot for fear to latch onto, we become vulnerable. That’s what I know of. A good friend of mine is an advanced medium and I’ve heard innumerable audios that involve erasing impact of wilful harm caused in this invisible way but in all cases it’s because of the ‘victim’ being fearful in the first place. It’s a detailed subject. The evidence is too compelling to ignore. I have some first hand experiences about this too. So not to scare anyone but the ostrich syndrome doesn’t help either.