View Single Post
Old 25-03-2016, 08:19 PM
Master
Thank you for sharing your story.

I foolishly tried to end my life years ago. Horrible, horrible relationship with an abusive man. I was dying to live but dying while living and the pain just got too unbearable. I was on so many antidepressants for depression what was simply caused by the ex that they didn't help ...I downed them all with alcohol and then fear set in but I told myself to sleep and it'll all be done. I apologized to my kids in my mind...that's what upset me the most...was what I would be doing to them. ...but I felt I was drowning and of no use.

I don't know how long it was but I heard singing. I heard such a sweet sound and singing. Voices singing my name in a somewhat singsong way, but ever so gently saying my name over and over and telling me to wake up! wake up! Almost cheerfully. I opened my eyes in my mind (it could of all been a dream but it didn't seem so) and I saw three orb heads, and I thought they looked like three glowing balloons. They did not have mouths, or ears or noses but I saw where eyes would be which were just dark but not frightening looking in any way. And yet while they had no mouths or noses it was like I knew they were there and I could hear them singing and see them smiling and I remember thinking they are smiling but they have no mouths, they are singing yet they have no mouths...and I thought they radiate such beauty and love though. I was messermized by it all, and the beautiful sounds they made and how they made me feel. Then I woke up abruptly and puked my guts out. I was SOOOOOOOOOOO thankful though and those visions or orbs or angels or beings, whatever they were are forever etched in my mind. Funny thing is just recently I had been listening to a book on CD, channeled beings which I never believed in before but felt compelled to listen to and in one segment I was blown away because they described the same things.