View Single Post
Old 28-09-2012, 10:37 PM
Venus

Geezs I wrote this so long ago before I pieced everything together.I was clothed as a voodoo priestess unfairly by the deceased Victor cousins in a Mormon dream.Later I pieced together what Obeah wanted of me.I became prophetic and figured out an astral travel journey and some other things ,anyways this year at a community church that used to be catholic which is voodoo friendly a guest minister came in and annouced that he was stealing prophecy from another being me and giving it out to 3 others to do in mission work.I was ****ed at the church then I figured it out from a vision I had of the holy ghost playing bait and hook w me for info and judging me as an elephant totem with angel wings.Well elephants are from Africa and the guest speaker was being the false prophet that burns in fire and brimstone because second baptism through fire is a mormon thing and with obeah I had a fire pit in the dream.The holy ghost does the fire baptism and used my information to give out as before the guest false prophet the church when I figured out my 5 deck of cards to become a chaos magician the church put up an electronic 5.The holy ghost was speaking to them.it is common for a voodoo priestess to be a magician in new orleans there are a few.that's my updated obeah story about mormon second fire baptism.