View Single Post
Old 17-10-2017, 11:12 AM
Master
Wow, I'm a Taurus as well, haha.
Your idea / concept sounds great and it immediately reminds me of a very similar thing that is discussed in one of the books from the Celestine Prophesy. I think it was the one about Shamballa. The Secret of Shambhalla.
The concept resonates wholly with me on a deep core level. I hope you find a way to do something with it. I know there's more and more people interested in this sort of thing, because many (begin to) feel that the current way of life isn't right.
I was reminded the other day about all the current upheaval lasting till approx 2020. Then we should've evolved quite a bit. meaning that by then there should be more interest in your concept.
Since you have it so clearly in your mind, I wouldn't let it go to waste! Your passion for this is palpable, so send it out into the Cosmos, that you're ready and willing to support this new type of community and pay heed to signs you get. I'm quite certain you will come across the right people at the right time.
I know my own heart & soul ache for the world to be like that. In the current society I've become 'redundant' due to my neck injury and age (you become redundant at approx 38 and I'm 51). Yet, I have so much to offer, so much I can and would love to do!
In a community like the one you speak of, there's plenty I could do. I could contribute, share, be part of. That exchange would make me happy, because like every human being I also need to feel appreciated. It's a cycle, you give from the heart, you receive from the heart.
Save me a place in your community, haha.