Thread: A new message
View Single Post
Old 28-06-2019, 07:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
AMEN! Thank you for the Blessings of Peace.

The Spirit of the Lord is upon you, Anointed one! (Luke 4:18-19).

You have the Holy Spirit with you and He is always they're to communicate with you. I am getting the impression that your meditation practice should become a fellowship with Him, where you can have a conversation with Him. I get that He wants to show you more more things in vision and voice to you.

I am picking that He has shown you, told you and even guided you on people on this forum, they're personal lives and spirituality. I am seeing Holy Fire descending on your head, and ITS A LOT!!!

You have a madate to serve, and perhaps you can even do it on this forum. I'm sending you a link from this forum for someone you may help.

Almost every day I feel overwhelmed by this incredible inner peace that makes me to enter in a very deep and meditative state, sometimes I fall alseep but sometimes I keep myself awake and I receive messages.

It ever happened to you to have your mind so silent that you don't even hear that inner voice that is always talking? This is what is happenning to me, I can go in deep meditation in any moment, that's how silent my mind is.This never happened for me for several days, maybe hours, but never days..

Aknaton, can you see things about me? What more can you see? What does it mean for the Holy Fire to descend on my head?

This is what I feel too.I want to help people... I want to be like Jesus, you know, to follow His teachings.. If I can by of any help, then, I am here, always!!