View Single Post
Old 10-02-2021, 05:50 PM
Administrator
Hello

It is interesting gnomes are something that all 3 of my kids do not care for and never have. From early childhood they all said "no" to having any of them around. Even in childhood books if it was about a gnomes they did not want anything to do with reading that book.

I have had a few in the garden as statues and every time I would bring one in that is "different" they would not last, would fall apart even though they are outdoor rated. I had one that was African American and found him almost smashed one morning yet the security camera showed nothing around him. I had another that lost his head literally. Other statues have been in my front garden for years now.

I have just ordered 2 "naked" one's for the front deck. They seemed so whimsical and cute. Will see what happens to them?

I ask the kids why they say they are "evil" in nature. Maybe some past life connections to them on some levels.

Lynn