View Single Post
Old 22-08-2019, 04:43 PM
Strangerthanfiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawn infinity
Hello everyone , Back a few months ago , i was woken up by my cat growling ,she was on my bed growling in a certain area on the other side of my bed , i thought at first it could be a lizard but i don't think lizards was out at that season ,i got up &looked under my bed in the corners everywhere didn't see or hear any outside creatures , i didn't sense anything so i told her , what are u growling about , after a few mins she calmed down , but i had heard cats or dogs can sense stuff or see stuff that maybe we humans can't see so i just wondering if any ones pets have ever done this out of the blue or woke them up &night growling like mine did thanks

I know of a dog whom i saw barking at an empty chair at the above floor. The dog just sat there barking for a long time. I think there was perhaps a ghost sitting in the chair. That dog used to go up to the top floor often. People i know very close (well i don't want to reveal too much) and myself aswell have heard footsteps on the above floor. There's someone walking there. Could be those who lived there once. I do have some kind of confirmation about who and what is going on. That's all i'm gonna say.

Cats never seem to react. If they see the dead they do not seem to be bothered by them. But they can sometimes just sit there staring at nothing with wide open eyes. Both cats and dogs are very clairsentient.