View Single Post
Old 14-02-2013, 03:13 PM
dionysus9412

i agree with above, but i like tea! its really relaxing and warm in your belly =)
however, if you are having mood problems i heard of this natural herb that regulates mood that ive done a lot of research on called St Johns Wort. remember that if you don't need it why deal with it? youll be stronger if you get there on your own, you don't want to be dependent on even a herb.. its just one more thing youre going to have to lift the attachment for.

ps, st johns wort affects other medications like birthcontrol do research.

usually taking good care of yourself really helps. drink your favorite tea, take a shower listen to some music and just treat yourself =) make yourself dinner!

also, speaking of dinner, what you eat can affect your balance, for example if you are too grounded and theres not enough attention to the higher regions, perhaps youre eating too much meat, or the wrong kind of meat. If you need grounding perhaps thats something to think about. If youre eatig a lot of nasty foods, you may feel cloudy and icky. Fatty foods like red meat and others weigh you down and take a long time to digest so theres a lot of activity. a good way to know is start thinking about how each food makes you feel.
Also,.....i don't know if this works for everyone, but if i were to eat a lot of carbs and sugar, ill most likely feel like **** later. but if i match the carbs with protein itll balance it out more so ill feel ok.