View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 01:27 AM
Dawn

Nature, Nuture, or Spirit coming through?

This thought came to me earlier this evening.

I know full well I haven't recalled all of my past lives (more like little under half?), but in a LOT of the ones I've remembered (while being in a human / humanoid body), something I've noticed. My disposition.
A lot more often than not, I've had a very happy, caring, content, friendly way about me. I didn't think much about it when I've been recalling past lives, but, thinking about it now, it's difficult NOT to see it.
This made me wonder, is it just the 'mood' I chose when I was in spirit, deciding what lives I'd live and lessons I'd learn along the way? (You know, how some choose to live as people who go through life all ****y and upset, or others are just sad, and others have a bright, sunny outlook, or some are just really technical and methodical and calculating in their ways.)
Is this a bit of my natural, spiritual mood coming through? Is this just the way I've been brought up in a lot of my physical lives and spirit me figured it'd be the better way to experience this stuff?

. . . or am I just thinking waaaayyyy too hard about this?

What do you think? And have you noticed any mood 'patterns' yourself from remembering your own past lives?