View Single Post
Old 17-11-2017, 07:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
All become illuminated in time means reincarnation, correct, not now but another one.
From what I have read and understood, there is a kind of 'end' (in the sense of growing/going past the soul 'stage' of reincarnation). In the meantime (an excerpt from the treatise I am in the process of composing):
"The learning and consequent development I speak of is in the direction of appreciating the functional connections and commonalities (despite obvious differences) between one’s ‘self’ and other ‘selves’ and (so) relating to them in ways which maximize possible experiences and expressions of communal Love and Joy, which means choosing to embrace and act in ways which increase the likelihood that their wishes and desires to experience and express ‘greater’ Love and Joy will be fulfilled as well, not just one’s own – except, of course, if and as said others are so self-centered that they are ‘geared’ to act in ways which abuse and degrade the potential for Love and Joy experience and expression of those around them, in which case other kinds of responses, such as non-cooperation, counteraction and (to whatever degree may be feasible) benignly corrective instruction, may be called for, for the same ‘greater’ Love and Joy ‘good’ reason. Hence the progression over time – generally, that is: souls may also get ‘stuck’ in a state of ‘arrested development’ or even ‘devolve’ as a result of an incomplete or irrationally biased calculus in the foregoing regards – from completely selfish to familial to clannish to tribal to national to global to universal and, ultimately, to cosmically transcendent psychospiritual ‘identifications’, the latter of course meaning that folks think, feel and believe and so conscientiously act knowing that, though each and every soul is unique and so different in significant ways, one’s ‘self’ and all other ‘selves’ are really integral expressions of Life Itself; in other words, knowing that, despite apparent differences, we are all relationally connected aspects of the same (One and Only!) Glorious Being in action!

When and as and to the degree that, as a result of mentally and emotionally processing our personal experiences, including both those we have in (seeming) ‘i’solation and those we have in the course of actively engaging with and relating to others and Life at large … to help readers follow, I repeat: when and as we then consciously see and feel, i.e. ‘awaken’ to, the fact that we are not really personally ‘i’solated beings and so, among other things, realize that any kind of thinking and feeling that it makes sense to focus on just doing things by and for our ‘own’ selves (or group of affiliated selves) is just a short-sighted ‘dream’, we may soulfully expand the sense of our ‘i’dentity, you might say of our soul’s ‘selfhood’, to be more inclusive and (so) choose to [u]transcend[/i] (i.e. let go of, rise above, evolve beyond) the limitations of whatever selfish perceptions and tendencies which till that point ‘imprisoned’ and ‘governed’ us, and therefore and thereafter relationally commune with and (so) love and enjoy our ‘neighbors’ as our ‘selves’ (as advocated in Mark 12:31) in ever-widening, more and more Life-embracing circles, thereby ‘truly’ executing our inner Source-code program to maximize the experience and expression of Love and Joy, instead of just continuing to function as the same old ‘i’dentity-configuration (i.e. ego) focused on reaping and dispensing whatever Love and Joy perks it ‘happens’ to particularly value at that point as a result of its prior conditioning for however long it may ‘live’.
"